The Bell 222 B is a light helicopter with a powertrain powered by two engines Lycoming LTS-101-750Cs, with semi-rigid main rotor, two blades rotor systems. With retractable wheel landing gear. Manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron for civilian use, was introduced in 1982.
Exclusively for Flight Simulator X SP2 / Acceleration..
- 2 models EMS and Passenger transport.
- Realistic flight dynamics.
- Original Stereo Sound.
- Fully clickable 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- 3D gauges.
- HD quality exterior textures (2048 x 2048).
- Additional animations.
- Windows (Pilot ‚Ä� Copilot).
- Engine inlet and exhaust covers.
- Pitot covers.
- Ground power unit.
- Landing gear locks.
- Nose compartment door.
- Engines cowling.
- Baggage door.
- Main and tail rotors fully animate.
- High detail 3D model in the interior and exterior.
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 9 ¬†liveries.
- Paint kit.
This helicopter works only under Flight Simulator X Sp2 / Acceleration.